Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hot Summer Day




Ok. I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I know that we have friends and family near and far who we don't stay in touch with as much as we would like too! On Sunday we took the kids to the local community pool and had a blast. This was momentous for several reasons. One because Kurt actually went to the pool and Lauren went "swimming" in the baby pool by herself. She was really quite fearless. (The pool was only 12 inches deep) Landon had fun too. Emmaus Community pool has a large "regular" pool that starts at 3 feet and goes to 8 feet deep. Landon is now tall enough that he can stand in the three foot section! We spent several hours trying to beat the heat and having fun. This week is going to be a busy one. On Thursday, we are going to a luncheon with Grandma Rockwell, Gram (my mom), Aunt Susie, Aunt Libby, Aunt Mary, Carina and the twins to celebrate my mom's and grandma's birthday's. On Friday is my work picnic at Musikfest and Saturday is a combined birthday party for my brother, my mom and Lauren. Phew. On Sunday I think, I'll collapse! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and provided I figure out how to post them, I'll be sure to do that too.




Hugs


Mary

No comments: