Friday, February 1, 2008

Where does the time Go?




Where does the time go? It's hard to beieve that it's Feb.1s't. The holiday's came and flew by. Landon is now 5! I would love to know where the last 5 years went! We had a nice birthday celebration with cake and ice cream with family and he celebrated at Chuck E Cheese with two of his friends from pre school. I've also started classes at LCCC with the hope of being accepted in the nursing program. I did well on the entrance exam, but don't want to get too excited until I have a letter in my hand that says I did or did not get accepted. The other fun news was that I was able to upgrade my camera. I now have a 8MP Canon Powershot SX100. It is pretty nice. The zoom is impressive and I am able to shoot in black and white or sepia.
We hope that all is going well with everyone and that we get some more warm weather soon.
Hugs
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.