Friday, July 25, 2008

It's been a Long Time



Wow - It's really been a long time since I've blogged. Last spring I got bogged down with school. It was great but challenging to be back in the academic world. We decided to put that on hold for awhile - probably until the kids are in school full time then maybe I can go to school during the day full time. There were just too many challenges other wise. In the mean time, Kurt went for and received a promotion at the bank. He now is more of an administrator and does a lot of traveling. Because of this I have slightly cut back on my hours at work so I get the kids out the door in the morning. We have also sold our house to my dad and are moving within the next week to a larger house in Macungie (Yay!). This process has been exciting and our realtor is now going to be our neighbor as well. Landon is starting Kindergarten in September and Lauren will be starting at the Village School. (I may actually have Thursday mornings to myself Yipee!) We are going to escape to the Beach for a few days in the middle of August and thanks to Mom and Dad M Kurt and I will get to have our traditional overnight for our anniversary. Harder to believe that it will be 10 years at the end of August. Wow. I do resolve (if anyone is still reading) to be a better blogger this fall. I promise :)

2 comments:

Yellow Fence said...

Your kiddos are so cute. You won a prize over on our blog. Stop by and check it out!

Unknown said...

Mary - I don't know if you're still checking this, but if you are, shoot me an email...bpickral at gmail.com

-Brian